Free Standing Home in a Quiet and Convenient Complex!
Call Hayley on 0499 302 399 to book in your private inspection for this Saturday 10th July.
Presenting a modern free standing 3 bedroom home at the rear of a quiet complex and positioned in a central location. You will be within walking distance the Richmond North Public School, North Richmond Shopping Village, local parks and bus stops. Offering natural light filled rooms and a beautiful outdoor decking for entertaining, as well as enough yard space for the children and pets.
The home offers:
*Master bedroom with walk-in robes, ensuite, fan and split system air-conditioner
* Two more bedrooms both with built-in robes and fans, one with split system air conditioning and both with access to the main bathroom
* Open plan living and dining areas with wooden floorboards, downlights, pendant lighting over the dining area and split system air conditioner
* The kitchen offers an electric oven and cooktop, dishwasher, plenty of storage and a breakfast bar. It is positioned off the dining area and provides access to the outdoor decking
* The private backyard offers a perfect family BBQ area with a newly built deck with pergola, and a separate concreted area – the perfect spot for toasting those marshmallows on a winter’s night. It also boasts plenty of grassed area to run around in with room for the kids trampoline
* Additional inclusions to the home are, double automatic garage with internal access, access to the backyard via driveway, internal laundry with separate toilet downstairs, side access, downlights throughout and under-stair storage.
This home is a great opportunity for first home buyers, investors or downsizers. Call me Hayley White 0499 302 399 or Matt Whiting 0407 883 111 for more information or to inspect the home.
Carpeted, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport